Friends of Harmony Offer Singing Valentines | Arts & Culture
Looking for an affordable and creative alternative to candy, jewelry and flowers for your sweetheart? Surprise them with a gift that they will cherish forever - a Singing Valentine. On February 12th, 13th and 14th, the Friends of Harmony, a local male a Capella chorus, will be sending authentic Barbershop Quartets to personally deliver Singing Valentines to people all over Western NY. The quartets, in full matching costume, will appear at homes, schools, restaurants and places of business to sing two love songs and to present a flower and a personalized Valentine along with a photo with the quartet commemorating the event all for just $45.00.
Simply call "Valentine Central" at 684-7313 and order a Singing Valentine for your loved one. Give us your name and the name of the recipient, a location and time and the quartet does the rest. To guarantee your preferred time slot, place your orders today.
Top Clarence Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- “The Brass Ring Thing XIII”: A Renaissance Festival Event
- “Path Through History” Weekend: Hand-carved Heritage in North Tonawanda (Carrousels and More)
- Tonawanda Coke Deadline Approaches For Residents
- Community Finding Projects for Tonawanda Coke Fine Money
- Carrousel Chat: Preserving the Industrial Landscape