‘Miracle on 34th Street’ Brings a New York Vibe to London, Ontario | Arts & Culture
If this doesn’t get you in the holiday spirit, then nothing will! “Miracle on 34th Street, The Musical,” is on stage through Dec. 30 at The Grand Theatre in nearby London, Ontario, and you’re all invited!
Could the department store Santa be the real thing? Kris Kringle takes on the cynics among us in this musical adaptation of the popular holiday favorite.
In this family favorite, a white-bearded gentleman claiming to be the real Santa Claus brings about a genuine miracle, spreading a wave of love throughout New York City, fostering camaraderie between Macy’s and Gimbel’s Department Stores and convincing a divorced, cynical single mother, her sombre daughter and the entire state of New York that Santa Claus is no myth. Filled with humor and spectacle, Miracle on 34th Street is a musical and joyful treat for families during the holiday season!
While visiting beautiful London, you can also enjoy relaxing accommodations, incredible restaurants and no shortage of unique shops in which to do a little holiday shopping! For helpful information on planning a holiday getaway to London, please visit www.londontourism.ca.
The beautifully renovated Grand Theatre is located at 471 Richmond St. in downtown London. For more information on The Grand, please visit www.grandtheatre.com. To view a brief video about the landmark theater, visit http://www.londontourism.ca/Discover-Our-Spirit/Attractions/The-Grand-Theatre.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood
- Buffalo, NY Fourth City Employee Pleads Guilty to Theft of Thousands from Parking Meters
- Joint Underage Alcohol Enforcement Effort 15 Pass; 2 Charged
- Better Business Bureau Offers Advice to Homeowners on Roofing Contractors