‘Miracle on 34th Street’ Brings a New York Vibe to London, Ontario | Arts & Culture
If this doesn’t get you in the holiday spirit, then nothing will! “Miracle on 34th Street, The Musical,” is on stage through Dec. 30 at The Grand Theatre in nearby London, Ontario, and you’re all invited!
Could the department store Santa be the real thing? Kris Kringle takes on the cynics among us in this musical adaptation of the popular holiday favorite.
In this family favorite, a white-bearded gentleman claiming to be the real Santa Claus brings about a genuine miracle, spreading a wave of love throughout New York City, fostering camaraderie between Macy’s and Gimbel’s Department Stores and convincing a divorced, cynical single mother, her sombre daughter and the entire state of New York that Santa Claus is no myth. Filled with humor and spectacle, Miracle on 34th Street is a musical and joyful treat for families during the holiday season!
While visiting beautiful London, you can also enjoy relaxing accommodations, incredible restaurants and no shortage of unique shops in which to do a little holiday shopping! For helpful information on planning a holiday getaway to London, please visit www.londontourism.ca.
The beautifully renovated Grand Theatre is located at 471 Richmond St. in downtown London. For more information on The Grand, please visit www.grandtheatre.com. To view a brief video about the landmark theater, visit http://www.londontourism.ca/Discover-Our-Spirit/Attractions/The-Grand-Theatre.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NOCO raises more than $8,400 for Roswell Park in Blue4Ben campaign
- Bridal Shower Fundraiser Offers Attendees Chance to Take Home the Gifts
- NHTSA and Local Police Remind of Dangers of Distracted Driving - "You Drive, You Text, You Pay."
- City of Niagara Falls Woman Arrested after Three Month Investigation
- Certain Gates Corp. Tru-Flow Water Pumps, serving as after-market replacements for various VW cars