Traffic Infraction Leads to Misdemeanor Charges for an East Amherst Man | Crime
Michael J. Codelia Sr., age 46, of Berwick Lane, was arrested by Amherst Police Detective Edward Solak for failing to signal a lane change and suspended driver’s license.
Stolen tools and property from two unrelated victims were recovered inside his vehicle. Both victims reported that the items recovered were inside their box utilities trailers when they were stolen.
Both victims reported the thefts to the Amherst Police Department within the past 2 months, however several weeks apart. Codelia was released on $500 bail and due back in Amherst Town Court February 13th.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Free Class at Kenmore Mercy Hospital Will Highlight Knee Replacement Options
- "Turkish Coffee Night" of the season will be held on Saturday, May 3rd, at 7:00pm
- Turkish Cuisine - Session 2
- Rochester, NY City Employee Indicted on Possesion with Intent to Distrubute Cocaine
- Jamacian Citizen, 31 Pleads Guilty to Aggravated Identity Fraud
- Show Them the Love: Low-Cost, High-Value Employee Benefits
- What will happen to my digital assets if I die or become incapacitated?
- What can I do to protect my username and password information from computer hackers?
- Should You Roll Your 401(k) to an IRA?
- IRS Reverses Long-Standing Position on One-Rollover-per-Year Rule