Traffic Infraction Leads to Misdemeanor Charges for an East Amherst Man | Crime
Michael J. Codelia Sr., age 46, of Berwick Lane, was arrested by Amherst Police Detective Edward Solak for failing to signal a lane change and suspended driver’s license.
Stolen tools and property from two unrelated victims were recovered inside his vehicle. Both victims reported that the items recovered were inside their box utilities trailers when they were stolen.
Both victims reported the thefts to the Amherst Police Department within the past 2 months, however several weeks apart. Codelia was released on $500 bail and due back in Amherst Town Court February 13th.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood