Traffic Infraction Leads to Misdemeanor Charges for an East Amherst Man | Crime
Michael J. Codelia Sr., age 46, of Berwick Lane, was arrested by Amherst Police Detective Edward Solak for failing to signal a lane change and suspended driver’s license.
Stolen tools and property from two unrelated victims were recovered inside his vehicle. Both victims reported that the items recovered were inside their box utilities trailers when they were stolen.
Both victims reported the thefts to the Amherst Police Department within the past 2 months, however several weeks apart. Codelia was released on $500 bail and due back in Amherst Town Court February 13th.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Amherst Police Release Photos in Friday Bank Robbery
- Brockport Male arrested; Alledged Mail Fraud, Forgery, Theft of Public Money
- Convicted City of Buffalo Employee Sentenced 6 Months Ordered to repay $9K
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Tributes K9 Crime Fighting Co-workers
- NYSP: Missing Adult Alert: Walter Marsh CANCELED
- I'm purchasing a new laptop. Should I also purchase an extended warranty to go along with it?
- I just learned that my credit- and debit-card information was part of a data breach.
- What Is the Federal Reserve and What Does It Do?
- 10 Basic Tax To-Dos for the Rest of 2014
- Quiz: How Much Do You Know about Social Security?