Traffic Infraction Leads to Misdemeanor Charges for an East Amherst Man | Crime
Michael J. Codelia Sr., age 46, of Berwick Lane, was arrested by Amherst Police Detective Edward Solak for failing to signal a lane change and suspended driver’s license.
Stolen tools and property from two unrelated victims were recovered inside his vehicle. Both victims reported that the items recovered were inside their box utilities trailers when they were stolen.
Both victims reported the thefts to the Amherst Police Department within the past 2 months, however several weeks apart. Codelia was released on $500 bail and due back in Amherst Town Court February 13th.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty
- Free Summer Concert on Terrace 8/20
- U.S. Marshals Holding National Jewelry Sale
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way