Traffic Infraction Leads to Misdemeanor Charges for an East Amherst Man | Crime
Michael J. Codelia Sr., age 46, of Berwick Lane, was arrested by Amherst Police Detective Edward Solak for failing to signal a lane change and suspended driver’s license.
Stolen tools and property from two unrelated victims were recovered inside his vehicle. Both victims reported that the items recovered were inside their box utilities trailers when they were stolen.
Both victims reported the thefts to the Amherst Police Department within the past 2 months, however several weeks apart. Codelia was released on $500 bail and due back in Amherst Town Court February 13th.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Exit 2 Bar & Grille Brings Excitement to Tonawanda Dining Scene
- Abraham's Table Discussion: "What Do We Owe God? The Religious Ethics of Business."
- Buffalo Man Charged with Fraud and Making Counterfeit Money
- Five Charged With Marijuana Trafficking
- Catholic Cemeteries of Buffalo join Niagara County Thank a Vet program