Push to Get Solar Panels To Haiti | News
CLARENCE, N.Y.- A outreach project by two local Lutheran churches, to help a school in Haiti, has hit a snag.
Together, Saint Paul's in Eggertsville, and Zion in Clarence, partnered with Solar liberty to help get the electricity needed for power and clean water for the school, and its three hundred students.
Problems have arisen with Haitian customs, but the group hopes that officals of the island nation will see the light.
Photojournalist Dooley O'Rourke talked with Craig Rung who is making the trip to Haiti.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Exit 2 Bar & Grille Brings Excitement to Tonawanda Dining Scene
- Abraham's Table Discussion: "What Do We Owe God? The Religious Ethics of Business."
- Buffalo Man Charged with Fraud and Making Counterfeit Money
- Five Charged With Marijuana Trafficking
- Catholic Cemeteries of Buffalo join Niagara County Thank a Vet program