Push to Get Solar Panels To Haiti | News
CLARENCE, N.Y.- A outreach project by two local Lutheran churches, to help a school in Haiti, has hit a snag.
Together, Saint Paul's in Eggertsville, and Zion in Clarence, partnered with Solar liberty to help get the electricity needed for power and clean water for the school, and its three hundred students.
Problems have arisen with Haitian customs, but the group hopes that officals of the island nation will see the light.
Photojournalist Dooley O'Rourke talked with Craig Rung who is making the trip to Haiti.
Top Clarence Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Turkish Cooking Class -- May 18th, Saturday @1:00pm
- Catholic Cemeteries of Buffalo to salute heroes this Memorial Day
- Funeral Held for Evans Officer Killed in Off-Duty Crash
- Celebrate Mother's Day at the Herschell Carrousel Museum
- "Turkish Passport: The Only Holocaust Story with Happy Ending", May 9th @7:00pm