Fatal Crash in Newstead | News
NEWSTEAD, N.Y. - One man has died following an accident on Main Street and Newstead Road, according to police.
New York State Police say Lawrence Serwacki, 54, was driving on South Newstead Road shortly after 6:30 a.m. Sunday when he failed to stop at a stop sign. Serwacki then continued driving off road, striking a tree.
Serwacki was found dead at the scene.
Anyone with more information is aked to call State Police in Clarence at 716-759-6831.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Amherst Police Release Photos in Friday Bank Robbery
- Brockport Male arrested; Alledged Mail Fraud, Forgery, Theft of Public Money
- Convicted City of Buffalo Employee Sentenced 6 Months Ordered to repay $9K
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Tributes K9 Crime Fighting Co-workers
- NYSP: Missing Adult Alert: Walter Marsh CANCELED
- The 2014 Social Security Trustees Report: What Does the Future Hold?
- I'm purchasing a new laptop. Should I also purchase an extended warranty to go along with it?
- I just learned that my credit- and debit-card information was part of a data breach.
- What Is the Federal Reserve and What Does It Do?
- 10 Basic Tax To-Dos for the Rest of 2014