Fatal Crash in Newstead | News
NEWSTEAD, N.Y. - One man has died following an accident on Main Street and Newstead Road, according to police.
New York State Police say Lawrence Serwacki, 54, was driving on South Newstead Road shortly after 6:30 a.m. Sunday when he failed to stop at a stop sign. Serwacki then continued driving off road, striking a tree.
Serwacki was found dead at the scene.
Anyone with more information is aked to call State Police in Clarence at 716-759-6831.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Deer Rescued from Glen Falls in Williamsville
- Daemen Approved for Advancement in NCAA Membership Process
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood
- Buffalo, NY Fourth City Employee Pleads Guilty to Theft of Thousands from Parking Meters
- Joint Underage Alcohol Enforcement Effort 15 Pass; 2 Charged
- Better Business Bureau Offers Advice to Homeowners on Roofing Contractors