Fatal Crash in Newstead | News
NEWSTEAD, N.Y. - One man has died following an accident on Main Street and Newstead Road, according to police.
New York State Police say Lawrence Serwacki, 54, was driving on South Newstead Road shortly after 6:30 a.m. Sunday when he failed to stop at a stop sign. Serwacki then continued driving off road, striking a tree.
Serwacki was found dead at the scene.
Anyone with more information is aked to call State Police in Clarence at 716-759-6831.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Tributes K9 Crime Fighting Co-workers
- NYSP: Missing Adult Alert: Walter Marsh CANCELED
- U.S. Marshals Holding National Jewelry Sale
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money