State Police Searching for Amherst Woman | News
CLARENCE, N.Y. - State Police are looking for an Amherst woman who is wanted for failing to appear back in Erie County Court.
Police issued an indictment warrant for Maryann Lickers, 41, for Grand Larceny 3rd Degree and 11 counts of falsifying business records 1st Degree.
Lickers was indicted in December 2009, then failed to appear in court a few weeks ago.
State Police in Clarence say Lickers' parents live in Canada, and she is believed to travel between Ontario, Candada and Buffalo.
Licker's last known residence was in Amherst 9 to 10 months ago, according to police.
Anyone with more information is asked to contact the State Police in Clarence at 759-6831.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Exit 2 Bar & Grille Brings Excitement to Tonawanda Dining Scene
- Abraham's Table Discussion: "What Do We Owe God? The Religious Ethics of Business."
- Buffalo Man Charged with Fraud and Making Counterfeit Money
- Five Charged With Marijuana Trafficking
- Catholic Cemeteries of Buffalo join Niagara County Thank a Vet program