State Police Searching for Amherst Woman | News
CLARENCE, N.Y. - State Police are looking for an Amherst woman who is wanted for failing to appear back in Erie County Court.
Police issued an indictment warrant for Maryann Lickers, 41, for Grand Larceny 3rd Degree and 11 counts of falsifying business records 1st Degree.
Lickers was indicted in December 2009, then failed to appear in court a few weeks ago.
State Police in Clarence say Lickers' parents live in Canada, and she is believed to travel between Ontario, Candada and Buffalo.
Licker's last known residence was in Amherst 9 to 10 months ago, according to police.
Anyone with more information is asked to contact the State Police in Clarence at 759-6831.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood