State Police Searching for Amherst Woman | News
CLARENCE, N.Y. - State Police are looking for an Amherst woman who is wanted for failing to appear back in Erie County Court.
Police issued an indictment warrant for Maryann Lickers, 41, for Grand Larceny 3rd Degree and 11 counts of falsifying business records 1st Degree.
Lickers was indicted in December 2009, then failed to appear in court a few weeks ago.
State Police in Clarence say Lickers' parents live in Canada, and she is believed to travel between Ontario, Candada and Buffalo.
Licker's last known residence was in Amherst 9 to 10 months ago, according to police.
Anyone with more information is asked to contact the State Police in Clarence at 759-6831.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Tributes K9 Crime Fighting Co-workers
- NYSP: Missing Adult Alert: Walter Marsh CANCELED
- U.S. Marshals Holding National Jewelry Sale
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money