State Police Searching for Amherst Woman | News
CLARENCE, N.Y. - State Police are looking for an Amherst woman who is wanted for failing to appear back in Erie County Court.
Police issued an indictment warrant for Maryann Lickers, 41, for Grand Larceny 3rd Degree and 11 counts of falsifying business records 1st Degree.
Lickers was indicted in December 2009, then failed to appear in court a few weeks ago.
State Police in Clarence say Lickers' parents live in Canada, and she is believed to travel between Ontario, Candada and Buffalo.
Licker's last known residence was in Amherst 9 to 10 months ago, according to police.
Anyone with more information is asked to contact the State Police in Clarence at 759-6831.
Top Clarence Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Live Music, Theater, Food & Drink Specials This Weekend!!
- Dogs Are Family Too To Celebrate All Things Dog
- The Amherst Police is NOW on Twitter....Follow us!
- Williamsville Teens Start Inspiring Fundraiser
- Erie County Clerk Chris Jacobs encourages residents to make time this Memorial Day to Honor Veterans