Man Arrested for Forcible Touching at Eastern Hills Mall | News
CLARENCE, N.Y. - State Police say they arrested a man for forcibly touching a 17-year-old woman at the Eastern Hills Mall Saturday afternoon.
Troopers say the young woman told police she had been inappropriately touched by a white male while standing near a kiosk shortly after noon.
Troopers caught up with 25-year-old Thomas Allan of Clarence Center as he began to run toward the mall exit.
State Police say they arrested Allan for forcible touching and later released him. Allan is scheduled to appear before the Town of Clarence Court on December 20th.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Exit 2 Bar & Grille Brings Excitement to Tonawanda Dining Scene
- Abraham's Table Discussion: "What Do We Owe God? The Religious Ethics of Business."
- Buffalo Man Charged with Fraud and Making Counterfeit Money
- Five Charged With Marijuana Trafficking
- Catholic Cemeteries of Buffalo join Niagara County Thank a Vet program