Man Arrested for Forcible Touching at Eastern Hills Mall | News
CLARENCE, N.Y. - State Police say they arrested a man for forcibly touching a 17-year-old woman at the Eastern Hills Mall Saturday afternoon.
Troopers say the young woman told police she had been inappropriately touched by a white male while standing near a kiosk shortly after noon.
Troopers caught up with 25-year-old Thomas Allan of Clarence Center as he began to run toward the mall exit.
State Police say they arrested Allan for forcible touching and later released him. Allan is scheduled to appear before the Town of Clarence Court on December 20th.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Tributes K9 Crime Fighting Co-workers
- U.S. Marshals Holding National Jewelry Sale
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted