Man Arrested for Forcible Touching at Eastern Hills Mall | News
CLARENCE, N.Y. - State Police say they arrested a man for forcibly touching a 17-year-old woman at the Eastern Hills Mall Saturday afternoon.
Troopers say the young woman told police she had been inappropriately touched by a white male while standing near a kiosk shortly after noon.
Troopers caught up with 25-year-old Thomas Allan of Clarence Center as he began to run toward the mall exit.
State Police say they arrested Allan for forcible touching and later released him. Allan is scheduled to appear before the Town of Clarence Court on December 20th.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood