Man Arrested for Forcible Touching at Eastern Hills Mall | News
CLARENCE, N.Y. - State Police say they arrested a man for forcibly touching a 17-year-old woman at the Eastern Hills Mall Saturday afternoon.
Troopers say the young woman told police she had been inappropriately touched by a white male while standing near a kiosk shortly after noon.
Troopers caught up with 25-year-old Thomas Allan of Clarence Center as he began to run toward the mall exit.
State Police say they arrested Allan for forcible touching and later released him. Allan is scheduled to appear before the Town of Clarence Court on December 20th.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sólo cuatro meses dejó puede cambiar sus finanzas de fin de año
- Fourth Quarter 2014: Still Time for a Personal Finance Comeback!
- Amherst Police Release Photos in Friday Bank Robbery
- Brockport Male arrested; Alledged Mail Fraud, Forgery, Theft of Public Money
- Convicted City of Buffalo Employee Sentenced 6 Months Ordered to repay $9K
- The 2014 Social Security Trustees Report: What Does the Future Hold?
- I'm purchasing a new laptop. Should I also purchase an extended warranty to go along with it?
- I just learned that my credit- and debit-card information was part of a data breach.
- What Is the Federal Reserve and What Does It Do?
- 10 Basic Tax To-Dos for the Rest of 2014