Alden Man Arrested for DWI After Car Hits Ditch | News
CLARENCE, N.Y. - State Police have arrested a 20-year-old man for DWI after responding to a report of a car in a ditch on Countyline Road in the Town of Clarence early Sunday morning.
State Police say Matthew Frayne, of Alden, was arrested after failing several field sobriety tests after 1 a.m. Sunday.
Troopers say that a small amount of marijuana and two cans of beer were also found inside Frayne's vehicle.
State Police say Frayne refused a chemical test and was charged with DWI, Failure to Keep Right, Speed Not Reasonable and Prudent, Unlawful Possession of Marijuana, and Possession of Alcohol by Person Under 21.
Police say Frayne is scheduled to appear in the Town of Clarence Court on January 17th.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood
- Buffalo, NY Fourth City Employee Pleads Guilty to Theft of Thousands from Parking Meters
- Joint Underage Alcohol Enforcement Effort 15 Pass; 2 Charged
- Better Business Bureau Offers Advice to Homeowners on Roofing Contractors