Alden Man Arrested for DWI After Car Hits Ditch | News
CLARENCE, N.Y. - State Police have arrested a 20-year-old man for DWI after responding to a report of a car in a ditch on Countyline Road in the Town of Clarence early Sunday morning.
State Police say Matthew Frayne, of Alden, was arrested after failing several field sobriety tests after 1 a.m. Sunday.
Troopers say that a small amount of marijuana and two cans of beer were also found inside Frayne's vehicle.
State Police say Frayne refused a chemical test and was charged with DWI, Failure to Keep Right, Speed Not Reasonable and Prudent, Unlawful Possession of Marijuana, and Possession of Alcohol by Person Under 21.
Police say Frayne is scheduled to appear in the Town of Clarence Court on January 17th.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Exit 2 Bar & Grille Brings Excitement to Tonawanda Dining Scene
- Abraham's Table Discussion: "What Do We Owe God? The Religious Ethics of Business."
- Buffalo Man Charged with Fraud and Making Counterfeit Money
- Five Charged With Marijuana Trafficking
- Catholic Cemeteries of Buffalo join Niagara County Thank a Vet program