Alden Man Arrested for DWI After Car Hits Ditch | News
CLARENCE, N.Y. - State Police have arrested a 20-year-old man for DWI after responding to a report of a car in a ditch on Countyline Road in the Town of Clarence early Sunday morning.
State Police say Matthew Frayne, of Alden, was arrested after failing several field sobriety tests after 1 a.m. Sunday.
Troopers say that a small amount of marijuana and two cans of beer were also found inside Frayne's vehicle.
State Police say Frayne refused a chemical test and was charged with DWI, Failure to Keep Right, Speed Not Reasonable and Prudent, Unlawful Possession of Marijuana, and Possession of Alcohol by Person Under 21.
Police say Frayne is scheduled to appear in the Town of Clarence Court on January 17th.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood