Alden Man Arrested for DWI After Car Hits Ditch | News
CLARENCE, N.Y. - State Police have arrested a 20-year-old man for DWI after responding to a report of a car in a ditch on Countyline Road in the Town of Clarence early Sunday morning.
State Police say Matthew Frayne, of Alden, was arrested after failing several field sobriety tests after 1 a.m. Sunday.
Troopers say that a small amount of marijuana and two cans of beer were also found inside Frayne's vehicle.
State Police say Frayne refused a chemical test and was charged with DWI, Failure to Keep Right, Speed Not Reasonable and Prudent, Unlawful Possession of Marijuana, and Possession of Alcohol by Person Under 21.
Police say Frayne is scheduled to appear in the Town of Clarence Court on January 17th.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Three Sent to Hospital after Accident on Millersport Highway
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Tributes K9 Crime Fighting Co-workers
- NYSP: Missing Adult Alert: Walter Marsh CANCELED
- U.S. Marshals Holding National Jewelry Sale
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money