Clarence Man Arrested in Home Burglary | News
CLARENCE, N.Y. - State Police have arrested a man after a person watching over a home reported a suspicious vehicle in the driveway.
Troopers say that a Town of Clarence employee was watching over the home of a recently deceased friend when he entered the door and saw someone else inside.
State Police say the man watching the home was able to detain the intruder until police arrived. Troopers charged Justin Deho, 30, of Clarence, with 2nd Degree Burglary and possession of burglary tools.
Troopers added that Deho was familiar with the home and had provided work services to the homeowner in the past.
Police say Deho was arraigned in Town of Clarence court and is due back in court January 15th.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Tributes K9 Crime Fighting Co-workers
- U.S. Marshals Holding National Jewelry Sale
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted