Clarence Man Arrested in Home Burglary | News
CLARENCE, N.Y. - State Police have arrested a man after a person watching over a home reported a suspicious vehicle in the driveway.
Troopers say that a Town of Clarence employee was watching over the home of a recently deceased friend when he entered the door and saw someone else inside.
State Police say the man watching the home was able to detain the intruder until police arrived. Troopers charged Justin Deho, 30, of Clarence, with 2nd Degree Burglary and possession of burglary tools.
Troopers added that Deho was familiar with the home and had provided work services to the homeowner in the past.
Police say Deho was arraigned in Town of Clarence court and is due back in court January 15th.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- CERT Recipe Book Marks Group’s 10th Anniversary
- Tribute to Angels event raises funds for Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Town of Hamburg Police Ask Assistance in Identifying Individual for Questioning
- Scholarship Stresses Importance of Character, Education
- Holiday Tour Fun at the Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum