Clarence Man Arrested in Home Burglary | News
CLARENCE, N.Y. - State Police have arrested a man after a person watching over a home reported a suspicious vehicle in the driveway.
Troopers say that a Town of Clarence employee was watching over the home of a recently deceased friend when he entered the door and saw someone else inside.
State Police say the man watching the home was able to detain the intruder until police arrived. Troopers charged Justin Deho, 30, of Clarence, with 2nd Degree Burglary and possession of burglary tools.
Troopers added that Deho was familiar with the home and had provided work services to the homeowner in the past.
Police say Deho was arraigned in Town of Clarence court and is due back in court January 15th.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood
- Buffalo, NY Fourth City Employee Pleads Guilty to Theft of Thousands from Parking Meters
- Joint Underage Alcohol Enforcement Effort 15 Pass; 2 Charged
- Better Business Bureau Offers Advice to Homeowners on Roofing Contractors