Clarence Man Drives to Police Station Intoxicated | News
CLARENCE, N.Y. - A Clarence man has been arrested for DWI after driving to the State Police Clarence station to report an incident to troopers.
State Police say 50-year-old Ronald Baron was reporting an incident to police shortly after 8:30 p.m. Saturday when they learned he was intoxicated.
Troopers tell 2 on Your Side that Baron admitted to police that he had been drinking and then drove to the police station.
Police say Baron was processed for DWI and later submitted to a breath test, which recorded Baron's BAC at .24% - three times the legal limit for intoxication.
Troopers say Baron was later released to a relative with tickets to appear in Clarence Town Court at a later date.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Welke Customs Brokers Opens New U.S. Headquarters in Tonawanda
- Tim Hortons Opens In Catherine’s Tea Room at Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Catholic Cemeteries of Buffalo plan Christmas Masses
- Pi Craft Offers A Unique Pizza Experience
- Rochester Woman Sentenced to Federal Prison For Drug Trafficking and Firearms charges