Clarence Man Drives to Police Station Intoxicated | News
CLARENCE, N.Y. - A Clarence man has been arrested for DWI after driving to the State Police Clarence station to report an incident to troopers.
State Police say 50-year-old Ronald Baron was reporting an incident to police shortly after 8:30 p.m. Saturday when they learned he was intoxicated.
Troopers tell 2 on Your Side that Baron admitted to police that he had been drinking and then drove to the police station.
Police say Baron was processed for DWI and later submitted to a breath test, which recorded Baron's BAC at .24% - three times the legal limit for intoxication.
Troopers say Baron was later released to a relative with tickets to appear in Clarence Town Court at a later date.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Deer Rescued from Glen Falls in Williamsville
- Daemen Approved for Advancement in NCAA Membership Process
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood
- Buffalo, NY Fourth City Employee Pleads Guilty to Theft of Thousands from Parking Meters
- Joint Underage Alcohol Enforcement Effort 15 Pass; 2 Charged
- Better Business Bureau Offers Advice to Homeowners on Roofing Contractors