Dozens Pack Into Public Meeting on Gun Control Law | News
CLARENCE, NY-- New York's new gun control law was the focus of a heated public meeting in Clarence Tuesday.
Many angry gun owners showed up to let the State Police and officials with the Division of Criminal Justice Services know how they feel about the new NY SAFE Act.
It was standing room only at the Clarence Library.
The State Police say anyone with questions on the NY Safe Act can call the state's hotline, which can be reached by dialing 1-855-LAW-GUNS (1-855-529-4867), The hotline is open Monday-Friday during normal business hours. The state launched a website, which also seeks to answer frequently asked questions about the new laws.
Upcoming Events near Clarence
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Gambia Male Convicted of Misuse of a Passport and Aggravated ID Theft
- California Man Pleads Guilty to Unauthorized Access Device Fraud
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital patients receive gift of moblity thanks to national charity
- CERT Recipe Book Marks Group’s 10th Anniversary
- Tribute to Angels event raises funds for Kenmore Mercy Hospital